Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Visit from Grandma

Im a little behind on posting but a few weekends ago Grandma and Papa Grosse came to visit for Grandma's birthday. We went swimming which of course Nelle loved, like usual, but she was very quick to let us know when she was ready to go. She just went and stood by the gate. LOL Then Grandma and I went shopping around for a Wedding dress for me. We only had time to go to David's Bridal but apparently that was were I was meant to go. I tried on about 8 dresses and I found the one. Surprisingly enough it was the 1st one I tried on and man is it GORGEOUS! Anyways then later that night we all went out to eat and got some really great food then headed off to go bowling. Of course we all forgot our cameras so no pics were taken but we had a blast! It was midnight blowing with all the lights off and the cool colorful lights going and Nelle just thought that was awesome. She even helped bowl and although she didn't hit any pins she still was still in aww. It was a great visit and we cant wait to go bowling again..maybe that will have to be a tradition or something.

Oh and the bought Nelle one of the coolest toys I have ever seen..all of the levels on the wooden thing lift up and in each level are different shaped blocks. As you can imagine its VERY messy but she loves it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was the best birthday I could of asked for.Thanks for having us.I can't get over how smart Nelle is she's just on top of everything. Love grandma & Papa