Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nelle's new found joy

A week or so ago Nelle discovered that one of the cabinets containing all of our tupperware didn't have a child safety latch on it anymore. Needless to say, she has to completely empty this cabinet several times a day. As soon as I put it away she is right behind me taking it all out. I have discovered that this is one of the most irritating things in the world but I also realize that this is part of her development. Either way she keeps me having a full time job. LOL



2 comments:

Papa Eldredge said...

Too funny (well, maybe not... as I found out here). Those pictures are great!! That one with the tongue is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Like mother like daughter. you and your brother did the same thing at that age. love grandma & Papa