Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day means more than flowers and gifts. It means saying thank you and saying I love you. It means I truly appreciate you! To my mom, who is not only my mother but also my friend. You are the greatest and I thank you and love you for shaping me to be the best mom I can be. To my step-mom, Mel. You have always been there for me and I thank you. To my mother in law, Terrill. Jake would not be the man he is today if it wern't for you. I thank you for that and we love you. To Jakes step-mom, Paula. You have been such an inspirtation to me and because of you I am a better mom. And thank you for being such a great mimi to Nelle, that is is the best gift I will receive for mothers day! Finally, to all of the wonderful mothers...Today is your day!

No comments: