Friday, October 31, 2008

I've been tagged!

So I have been tagged, thanks Jenny! J/K i don't mind.

6 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Biggest Loser (my favorite)
2. House
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Hells Kitchen
5. Celebrity Rehab
6. Big Bang Theory (If U haven't watched this ever you should!)

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Subway
2. Rodizio Grill
3. Barbacoa
4. Cafe Rio
5. Primo's (Jake proposed to me here)
6.Chili's

6 things that happened today:
1. I blogged a lot
2. We all dressed up in Halloween costumes!
3. I cleaned the house cuz my dads coming
4. We went and saw Nana
5. We went to Tracy Aviary
6. Played Rockband

6 things I am looking forward to:
1. My dad visiting tomorrow
2. My mom coming to visit for Thanksgiving
3. Nelle going to the Dr.
4. Kelly coming to visit
5. Nelle talking
6. Papa taking pictures of Nelle

6 things on my wish list:
1. That Nelle will be happy
2.That Prop 8 in California doesn't get passed
3. A tea cup pomeranian
4. That we win at MC Donalds monopoly (anything)
5. A house
6. That we could live in Italy

6 people I Tag:
1. Mel
2. Laurel
3. Kelly
4. Annie
5. Barbara
6. ????

No comments: