Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to the 4 great fathers close to me. To my wonderful Fiance' (I cant spell) who is such a great daddy to Nelle. I couldn't possibly ask for more. To my daddy, I love you so much and your such an example of what I want Jake to mean to Nelle. You have always given me everything I could have asked for, including your love and I thank you. To LLoyd, thank you for raising Jake to be such a great man, and for being such a great inspiration to me. To Lyle, you have always been there when I needed you and I thank you. And Finally Happy Fathers Day to everyone else, including Grandpa Eldredge and Grandpa Curtis!
For Fathers Day I made Jake this card. Its says...
Kisses from me and mommy
We Love you
Happy Fathers Day
Nelle & Rakl
A few pictures of Jake and Nelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl card!! Congrats to Nelle's daddy too. Great father, and only going to get better. And, it was a pleasure (mostly ;)

Jenny said...

hooray for great dads!!! looks like jake had a great father's day!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful - you do such a great job and it is wonderful to be able to share this - and--
Nellie is beautiful - good genes!!!