Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Run 2009

Over Thanksgiving I planned to do my 1st 5K. Probley the best part of the whole thing was that my brother was gonna be visiting and wanted to do it with me. He ran the whole thing with me..even stayed by my side when I had to stop. We finished in at 30 minutes and 6 seconds!!! Not to shabby for my 1st 5k if I may say :) It was so much fun and so rewarding. Thank you everyone who was there to root us on!!


They had milk and cookie stops..of course Derrick is eating a cookie in this pic! LOL

4 comments:

Papa and Mimi Eldredge said...

Yes! That was a fun day. Big congrats on a great time.

Jenny said...

awesome!!! i absolutely love the costumes - those rock! great time too - much faster than my first 5k. you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Who would of ever thought you'd do something like that.When you were a kid I couldn't even get you to take walks. I'm so proud of you. Awesome costumes. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Family. GBU.

Say hello from West Borneo

Wil