Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jakes 21st bday

For Jakes 21st birthday I decided I wanted to take him to Vegas. Who doesn't want to spend their 21st in Vegas anyways? With the help of family this was actually possible. Papa and Mimi Eldredge were nice enough to watch Nelle and as far as I know she had a blast. They took her swimming and took her to Wheeler Farm and probley much more. We were there from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon and had so much fun. I didn't apparently put my thinking cap on when I decided it would be a good idea to wear heals out one night. We ended up walking from the Luxor to TI that night. Needless to say I now hate those heals! Jake won $150 from $10 on his birthday and the next night I won $80 from $5. Of course it all got spent because Vegas is just sooo expensive but it was fun anyways. Oddly enough some old friends from DRA were going to be in Vegas at the same time so we hung out with them quite a bit. We cant wait to go back!

2 comments:

Papa and Mimi Eldredge said...

Definitely looks like you had a good time. Glad you did, and we sure had a good time with Nelle.

Annie said...

you guys should have stopped by! You guys basically drove right by our house! looks like you had a blast! Note to self... no heels in vegas. thanks for the advice! I bet it was nice to get away for a weekend just the two of you even though i am sure you missed Nelle tonz!