Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday... To Me!

Today I turn 22 years old. By no stretch of the imagination am I old, however I keep thinking to myself, where did the time go? Especially this last year! So much has happened since my last birthday. And who would have thought 10 years ago I would be a mom to the cutest little baby ever. I guess I just got lucky. Especially so with Jake! He got me really a nice digital camera but the best thing I got was my gift from Nelle. Jake layed out a poster board and put paints down on it and let Nelle play in it. She splatted, and rubbed, and crawled all over it to make me the prettiest piece of art. It's priceless and gorgeous and is now hanging on the wall above the couch. (Jake did so good with this) Thanks to everyone for everything and Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. (And you really are a spring chicken.. or is that "chick"?)

Love that little thumbs up from Nelle.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Nellie is going to be an artist like her great grandpa. He would be so proud to have someone in the family have his abilities. Love Grandma & PaPa

papanmimialvarez said...

Sounds like you had a perfect birthday, wish we could have been there to celebrate it with you! Nelle's artwork is beautiful, and I love the new hair color. I'm a little behind in checking my emails, but TJ sent you a Happy Birthday wish via my myspace email on your birthday. SO, Happy Birthday from your gypsy step-brother!