Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Nelle's first Thanksgiving we went to the Curtis Family Thanksgiving. Nelle had never met many of that side of the family but she did very good. There was a lot of good food and high spirits as always. Nelle's great grandpa Curtis played the piano (he plays amazing) and people sang and other people played the piano also. It was a lot fun but the day wasn't over yet. My mom came into town and when we got home I started cooking. I made Thanksgiving for my mom and step-dad which if I may say was fabulous. It was a busy day but overall I would say was a great first Thanksgiving for her.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

how i miss grandpa's playing. he really is amazing. i love nelle's sweater!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time visiting. Nelle is amazing and so smart.what a little wiggle worm she is never stays still. Thanks for a great time. Love Grandma & Papa