Friday, July 18, 2008

Hangin out with Papa and Mimi Eldredge

Last Sunday Jake and I went boating with Drew and left Nelle with Papa and Mimi Eldredge. I think we were gone for a little to long because I was crying by the time we picked her up. It was really only a little more than 4 hours. You can tell by her face that she had fun though and once again here are some great pictures Papa took. For all of them here is another link...
http://lnp-photo.smugmug.com/gallery/5445083_Kt8zR#332915809_6QvRu

2 comments:

Jenny said...

alright - you guys HAVE to come visit!! i'm dying to see this beautiful little girl! it's funny how hard it is to leave them sometimes huh! :) they sure hold our hearts.

Anonymous said...

Yup, only a little more than 4 hours... actually, I have to tell you honestly that I was touched at how much you missed her.